Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a little tidbit on a bissy week


september, oh, september...What an interesting month.

Your rainy and sunny; cold and hot.
Long hours shot hours but Relaxing you are not!

Dont take offence; this is just a fickle flee
looking for something;
Something inbetween...

Summer is fadding and today flags hung low
I care, but I dont care;
I guess thats how it's ment to go.

You come so quickly with vacation and school
but leaving can be lingering;
like a thought from an old spinster's spool.

But there you have it fall has come,
little I loose and little I won.

till next year, when I buy you another beer,
get the hell outta here October is near.

..................................................................


the September'est poem ever"
by randy hicks

2 comments:

kddub said...

I like it!

postmaned said...

Cute, Ran, didn't know you were into poetry too! You turned out so very artsy!! Are you sure you don't want to be an art teacher or elementary school teacher....you know kids love you. Christy