Sunday, August 12, 2007

some people are never to be seen

have you ever been in a car looking out the window and see someone in your peripheral, then when you go to look they slip right behind a telephone pole. then just as they would normaly come out from behind the pole a car drives in from of them letting them slip behind a bush just as the car goes away. In the end you never actually get to see the person at all.

This seems to happen to me alot. I look to see a person and it's like there trying to hide from me. its just weird.

I've always wonderd, in a SciFi kinda way, maybe I'm not supposed to see those people.

(I kinda wish i had a picture for this so maybe I'll draw you a quicky tomorrow.)

3 comments:

Brody Harper said...

That happened to me just yesterday with a truck... while i was driving.. freaked me out...

this little sonic iceberg said...

i'm glad you articulated this. i couldn't have done a better job. happens to me all the time.

randy said...

IM glad to see that im not alone. Ive always thought that maybe I was subjected to, too much SciFi. good to see more stange ones like me.