Monday, August 6, 2007

I sleep through alot, but not this



Today I went to work and on my papers for the day my superintendent wrote on the map "Randy's Vacation House". The job was right next to the train tracks and right next to an overpass and oh, not to mention 3 or 4 massive dumpsters. I really didnt pay much attention to the note, but when i got to job I found this guy sleeping next to the big dumpster on an old delapidated matress. Funny thing is that I almost kicked a piece of styraphome on his head before I saw him there. I thought he would get up when we started to work but he didnt.

I went and got the tractor and put the jack-hammer attachment on it and started to make alot of noise about 10ft away from him. I didnt even see him move. Crazy. He wasnt dead cause we all saw him move later, but he slept though alot. I made fun of him and I think we all took a turn. (I know that is a mean thing to do; that is why there is more below)



It just make me wonder how he got there and what was he doing last night that he could sleep through all that.

No comments: